No need for reservation for Muslims in Bhaarat
From: J. G. Arora <email@example.com>
With reference to Shri Agniveer’s excellent mail / write-up regarding Swami Ram Dev’s alleged statement supporting reservation for Muslims in government jobs and educational institutions, following facts are submitted for your kind consideration:
1. If swami Ram Dev’s alleged statement supporting reservation for Muslims is true, it is very unfortunate; and it demolishes Swami Ram Dev’s credibility among the nationalists. Moreover, it defies logic and Bharat’s history.
2. Bharat Varsha including the present day India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Afghanistan and even Zabol in Iran was Hindu land with zero Muslim population till 711 when Muhammad bin Qasim’s Arab army attacked Sindh. Defending their motherland valiantly during repeated Muslim attacks for over a thousand years, Hindus lost areas now known as Afghanistan in 987, and Pakistan and Bangladesh to Muslims in 1947 besides losing millions of lives, and suffering destruction and plunder of thousands of their temples.
3. Proponents of Muslim reservation forget how Muslims had demanded and obtained Pakistan for Muslims in 1947.
Formed in 1906, Muslim League demanded Pakistan on March 23, 1940 with Muhammad Ali Jinnah proclaiming that Hindus and Muslims belonged to two different religions, civilizations and nations which could never live together in one country; and demanding Pakistan, a separate country for Muslims, comprising Muslim majority areas in India.
4. In 1945-46 elections, Muslims overwhelmingly voted for creation of Pakistan. In 1947, the Muslims got a third of Bharat’s land as Pakistan. In 1971, East Pakistan became Bangladesh while West Pakistan was renamed as Pakistan.
5. Both Pakistan and Bangladesh are Islamic Republics and have driven out most of Hindus and Sikhs from their land. However, most of Indian Muslims who had demanded Pakistan and exchange of population did not go to Pakistan. Rather, the present percentage of Muslim population in India is much higher than that in 1947.
After the creation of Pakistan, Indian Muslims can have rights only as Indians and not as Muslims; and any reservation for Muslims in truncated India is untenable.
6. Logically in 1947, on India’s partition on religious basis and creation of Pakistan for Muslims as demanded by Muslims, truncated Bharat should have been declared a Hindu republic to re-assert its Hindu identity. However, a perverse ‘secularism’ was foisted on Bharat where anything which is anti-Hindu, pro-Muslim, divisive, sectarian, and even anti-national is ‘secularism’.
7. Hindus have already lost the lands now known as Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan which used to be Hindu lands. And because of unchecked infiltration of Pak-Bangla nationals, and foreign-funded conversions, with each passing day, even the truncated India is being made more Islamic and more Christian and less Hindu.
8. Since fake-secular India has proved to be a disaster for Hindus, nationalists must transform ‘pseudo-secular’ India into genuinely secular Hindu Bharat wherein there will be one law and one nation; no distinction of majority and minority; no discrimination against any community; and same rights for all citizens.
9. What is required is not the reservation for Muslims but an end of the politics of divisive appeasement which is demolishing India and creating pre-1947 situation which would dismember India further.
10. In order to crush daily Pak-Bangla demographic aggression, to prevent the creation of more Pakistans and Bangladeshs on Indian soil, to ensure justice to all and appeasement of none, to give good governance, and to protect Hinduism, Hindu civilization, Hindu heritage and Hindu identity of truncated India, all nationalist individuals and social and religious organizations must actively participate in politics and transform the fake-secular India into a genuinely secular Hindu Republic of Bharat by all peaceful, constitutional and lawful means.
11. No one can have any valid objection to the declaration of Bharat as a Hindu country when all the 57 Muslim majority countries are declared as Islamic countries.
I shall be grateful for your views in the matter.
From: Agniveer Agni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Very valid points (you) raised. Our take on this point by point:
1. We agree it defies logic and Bharat’s history. We communicated with Ramdevji’s organizations, but have received responses that indicate that they are defiant on their stand and call us traitors, prostitutes etc for opposing him on this issue.
2. The history since Qasim plundered is indeed brutal. So any policy framework in country should incentivize and encourage people to realign with their original roots. This must be done compassionately, justly and sincerely.
3. We have lost major parts of our territory to separatists. Any move to encourage separatism or appease those who consider non-believers as Kafirs destined for eternal Hell should be strongly opposed.
4. Partition was a blunder. We should have been brave enough to ensure no division of oldest nation of world and deal with our internal problems like Shivaji. Tomorrow we may partition yet another part of India if population of separatists increases.
5. India should take ownership of Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. They are suffering because of blunders of our forefathers. Tomorrow if Delhi is termed an Islamic nation separate from India by few politicians, and then my granddaughter is raped like it is happening in Pakistan today, it is definitely a fault of those who arbitrarily made me Kafir in my own motherland.
6. We don’t bother much about India being declared Hindu rashtra on paper. That, if happens, is most welcome. After all Hindu represents a noble way of life. But more importantly, India must be a country that safeguards interests of all Hindus of the world and has no room for appeasement. Secularism is ok till it allows personal freedom to profess any religion. The moment it starts causing population of majority peacefuls to dwindle, it turns into pseudo-secularism.
7. Infiltrators should be pushed out, or Bangladesh be officially made part of India. Any intermediate step of feeding parasites at expense of poor Indians is anti-national.
8. Exactly. Uniform Civil and Criminal Code.
9. Further, any minority group that claims that whosoever does not follow their religion is worst of creatures or will go to Hell forever should be banned.
10. The problem with politics today is that it thrives on chamchagiri of existing politicians, or unethical appeasement, or money-power precluding possibility of any sincere competent person joining. So we have either personality cults or gundaraaj. We believe this would take time to change the patterns. But we should be open to moments of opportunities.
11. More than declaration, there should be changes in laws and procedures. If that happens over a period of time, and we evolve into a non-appeasing rationally driven country, rest would automatically happen.