From: J.G. Arora email@example.com
India government allowing Pak-Bangla infiltration is the worst corruption
While wishing complete success to Swami Ram Dev’s anti-corruption agitation starting from June 3, 2012, this is to suggest that deportation of crores of Pak-Bangla infiltrators should also be a part of this agitation for the following reasons:
1. The worst problem facing India at present is the government’s inaction against infiltration of crores of Pak-Bangla nationals into India; and the government allowing the said infiltration is the worst corruption.
2. In their bid to dismember and bleed India through “a thousand cuts”, Pakistan and Bangladesh have sent countless terrorists and crores of their nationals into India to plant more Pakistans and Bangladeshs on Indian soil.
3. Central and State governments, main stream media, major political parties, and various anti-corruption organisations including those of Anna Hazare and Swami Ram Dev are silent spectators while India is being grabbed bit by bit by Pak-Bangla infiltrators every day; and though this infiltration has changed the demographics of many towns and states all over India.
4. AASU leader Sarbananda Sonowal took the issue of Bangladeshi infiltration to Supreme Court. By its judgment dated July 12, 2005, Supreme Court termed Bangladeshi infiltration as “external aggression” and directed that “Bangladeshi nationals who have trespassed into Assam or are living in other parts of the country have no legal right of any kind to remain in India and they are liable to be deported.”
5. Instead of deporting the infiltrators, on February 10, 2006, UPA government brought in the Foreigners (Tribunals for Assam) Order to nullify the Supreme Court’s judgment. But on December 5, 2006, Supreme Court quashed this Order also as unconstitutional, and called for implementation of its earlier judgment dated July 12, 2005 for deporting illegal immigrants.
6. Despite the Supreme Court’s above-mentioned judgments, no infiltrators have been deported by the government. Rather, infiltrators are being given voting rights. And further infiltration is continuing.
7. In order to prevent the creation of more Pakistans and Bangladeshs on Indian soil, and to protect Hindu identity of truncated India, all nationalist individuals and social and religious organisations must ensure the implementation of Supreme Court’s above-mentioned judgments to deport the infiltrators.