A Vision of a Hindu State – Hindustan
Here I describe how it will be like living in a Hindu State – Hindustan, but before I do it I want to answer why make Bhaarat (that is India) a Hindu state and not keep it secular. The reasons are:
- The Hindu (also known as Vedic or Sanaatan) religion tolerant of all the tolerant faiths. So, it is inherently secular.
- The Hindu (Vedic) is universal religion for mankind. It is the oldest and still surviving. Despite large scale, organized, and centuries-long sustained violent and enticement efforts by Islam and Christianity to wipe the Hindu religion from the face of earth, it still survives. It has about 900 million followers – Hindus. Because it is universal, it is called dharma.
- About 3000 years ago, Hindu was the only religion in most part of the world. Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism are the offshoots from the Vedic dharma. An evidence of this is the names of countries in NW of India. The names of countries with “stan” at the end, like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, etc. This “stan” actually is a Sanskrit word “sthaana” which means “place.” So, Hindustan means place of the Hindus, etc.
- Bhaarat, the land of the Hindus, is the cradle of the Vedic dharma and civilization. A Vedic or Hindu is also called an Aryan. Aryan is one who accepts the authority of the Vedas (given directly by God at the beginning of creation,) and strives to live per it. The Aryan invasion theory of the 19th century European Indologists is already proven to be a fabrication done political reasons. Aryan is not a race at all.
- There are about 26 countries that have only one religion legal, either Islam or Christianity. So, no one should have any problem or concern if Bhaarat is made a Hindu state – Hindustan.
- Hindus have birth right of self-determination to make Bhaarat a Hindu State.
- In 1947 when India became independent, the politicians of the time made a great blunder. The Muslims’ leader Mohammed Ali Jinnah threatened a civil war if India is not partitioned. Gandhi unwillingly and foolishly agreed, and Pakistan was created for the Muslims. The partition failed to avoid violence, so Gandhi failed. Despite partitioning, the Muslims who wished were also allowed to live in India. Thus, there remained on meaning of the partition to the majority Hindus. It only served Islam’s agenda. Many or some Muslims of India are secretly supporting Pakistan and Islam agenda, and do not respect the Hindus or the Hindu dharma. This Islam in Bhaarat is like a cancer in body.
- The Christians also are hell bent to wipe out the Hindu dharma and culture from Bhaarat despite the fact that Hindus never have forced dharma on anyone anytime. Hindu dharma is spread by free will only.
- No practice of Hindu dharma takes away the freedom, dignity, honor, women, land, property, or life of a non-Hindu. This cannot be said of Islam.
- “Secularism” is European medicine against Christianity. It is not for inherently tolerant Hindu dharma – universal religion.
- Hindu dharma is most scientific.
Now let me describe how it will be like living in a Hindu State – Hindustan.
- The constitution and laws will be pro-Vedic, not ant-Vedic; and will not hinder practice of any other religion that is tolerant of other faiths.
- Intolerant religions or ideologies like Islam and Christianity will be illegal. So therefore mosques, madresaas, burkha, Islam preaching’s, namaz, bang (Arabic shouting by mullas), Sharia, etc. will be illegal.
- Forcible or enticed conversion or religion will be illegal.
- Hindu dharma will not be forced on anyone, but those who live her Hindu dharma will be given better opportunities.
- The schools and universities will teach correct Hindu history.
- Hindu authorized sampradayas (sects – branches) will preach to those interested to know Hindu dharma.
- Insult or denigration of Hindu dharma (or the tolerant religions), deities, muurtis, temples, or spiritual masters will be punishable.
- The Gov. will have a spiritual advisors body for spiritual guidance. This body will be supported not by the government, but by the people through their sampradayik institutions.
- All political leaders will have their Hindu spiritual masters for spiritual guidance. All the Vedic kings always had a spiritual master – raj guru – for spiritual guidance. So, this is the Vedic tradition.
- No caste or jaati will mistreat, hate, look down, or oppress any other caste. One can have any name or last name, but the caste (varNa) is determined by one’s qualities and karma, not by birth.
- Some Hindu dharma designations like ‘shankaracharya’, ‘paramhamsa’, etc. will be reserved for religious personalities only, and not for all. Only the qualified will get such designations from their sampradayas.
- No practice of Hindu dharma will take away the freedom, dignity, honor, women, land, property, or life of a Hindu or non-Hindu of Bhaarat.
- Sanskrit language will be encouraged. Pure Hindi will be national language of Hindustan. Devanagari script will be used by all in Hindustan for any language.
- There will not be any anti-Vedics’ holidays.
- Vande maataram will be the national song.
- Common law for all.
- Politicians and Gov. Officers will feel and act as the loyal and dedicated servants of the public, not as the bosses or dictators.
- Strong punishment for corruption.
Intent of this article is to generate discussion and ultimately the development of a vision that is best for all the Vedics. So, feel free to provide creative feedback.
If you like this, share it with others.
Jai sri Krishna!