From: Kuppusamy < >
From: BHASKARAN SHIVARAMAN
Also it can be seen that many of the important Tamil activists and politicians have been converted to Christianity both in Sri Lanka and India. And they still go around under Hindu Names to conceal their true identity. Real cheats of the third order.
(Posted as rec’d)
Why is the pope visiting Sri Lanka – his fear- India in the hands of BJP.
The Christian controlled/funded Indian media- doing the anti-India- anti BJP-anti Hindu and some of the leaders to talk out of turn.
“There is little doubt that the Church strategy is to turn Tamil Nadu into a Christian state. Investments made in communication networks, journalism and other mass communication, television networks, schools, buying acres of land, putting up prayer houses close to Hindu temples, establishing foreign Christian missionaries, presence of NGOs, AID agencies and financing various projects is clear evidence.” – Shenali Waduge
Abrahamic religions and the violence, expansionism and advocacy of conversion are things that cannot be kept hidden or denied. “Spreading the good word” has led to purging of territories and their wealth and excommunicating natives and their unique cultures. Current fears associated with the repetition of past colonial crimes need empathy in view of the competing claims of both Christianity and Islam for world hegemony.
The Church is Christianity’s first soldier and it is becoming more and more evident that behind most terrorists’ activities the Abrahamic religions prevail. LTTE was simply a pawn of the Church to advance a pan-Christian political agenda that aims to create a satellite Christian autonomous state out of Tamil Nadu and north Sri Lanka (a Sudan-style divide). LTTE’s demise does not mean that that ambition is over.
The Church refers to all denominations as well as Christian funding agencies, Christian NGOs, Christian Governments and countries that use evangelization and militant Christian missionaries as instruments of foreign policy in countries of Asia and Africa. Church in generic form also applies to the UN that enforces only Western Christian political principles on all, even if they infringe on Eastern cultures and values.
Church & Colonialism: Convert and Control, Divide And Rule
The continents of Africa and Asia were conquered by Christianity-promoting colonials. They divided the populace and converted people along communal and linguistic lines. That doctrine is vigorously advocated with competition between Abrahamic religions to convert people in Africa and Asia. Their objectives are facilitated by self-serving politicians and the manipulation of secularism and multiculturalism helped by non-Christians/non-Muslims ready to sell their souls.
Across the globe, the separatist secessionist and political insurgent movements are either backed by the Church or followers of Islamic fundamentalism. The 1991 Rwanda genocide is an example of Vatican’s role in financing the genocide.
India was divided as Aryan (Brahmin) and non-Brahmin (Dravidian) and Hindi-Tamil. In Sri Lanka, the Church divided people as Sinhalese-Tamils and infiltrated the State through Sinhala Christian/Tamil Christians to purposely segregate the majority Buddhists.
The Church uses to perfection tenets of democracy to control impoverished nations in both Africa and Asia. The strategy is simple – communities are turned against each other and they step in as referee with the solutions. Solutions are never meant to help Hindu-Buddhists or Sinhalese-Tamils actual rebuild severed ties. Thus, a paradigm shift in thinking is necessary and both Hindus and Buddhists to know the real enemy. The reality is that Buddhists and Tamil Hindus are both being systematically disempowered.
Tamil Nadu’s “Dravidian movement” meant it wanted to be led by Britain, while Christian import Samuel James Veluppillai Chelvanayakam called for a “Greater Dravida Nadu” connecting India and Sri Lanka – the exact plan of the Church! LTTE was simply a mercenary outfit given tacit approval to kill innocent people to buy time until the creation of that pan-Christian “state” with the necessary numbers of converted Christians on both sides of the Palk Strait.
LTTE a mere pawn
Many wonder why the West is angered that Sri Lanka has eliminated the LTTE. That anger stems from destroying their investment, dislodging the LTTE from the Eelam-Church nexus, destroying the West’s hopes of a Christian foothold in Asia that would combine a future separate Tamil Nadu and the geopolitically important nation of Sri Lanka. Now they have to use plan B of the same strategy.
We can now understand why LTTE didn’t accept the solutions offered; LTTE was merely an interim beneficiary of a greater plan. Whether Prabhakaran was aware of it or not was immaterial because he was dependent on these alliances for his own survival; his supremacy was limited to what stood within the Church agenda.
Most of LTTE’s top tier leaders were Christian and often hid their Christian identity with Hindu names. The cadres were almost all low-caste impoverished Hindus, most of whom would have been unaware that they were pawns of Church-sponsored terrorism via LTTE, because LTTE’s ties to the Church was one of its best kept secrets!
The names of some top-notch Christian leaders:
- Prabhakaran aka Pirapaharan, a lapsed Methodist
- SP Tamil Selvam
- Balraj aka Balasegaram Kandiah
- Pottu Amman
- Prabhakaran’s son Charles Anthony
- Anton Balasingham – Roman Catholic and LTTE’s self-declared “theoretician”
- Soosai aka Thillaiyampalam Sivanesan
- Thenmozhi Rajaratnam, nickname Dhanu, Rajiv Gandhi’s suicide bomber assassin
Church clergy openly supporting LTTE:
- Frs. Singarayer, Diyogupillai, Prof. (Fr.) Joseph Chandrakanthan, from the Department of Theology at the University of Toronto, a former President of the University of Jaffna Teacher’s Association
- Father Jagat Gasper Raj, close to DMK leadership in India
- Fr. SJ Emmanuel, former Vicar-General of Jaffna, currently residing in Germany. He is on record saying he is first a Tamil and then a Christian. He called Prabhakaran ‘Jesus Christ’, the LTTE ‘soldiers of Christ’, the suicide bombers ‘martyrs of the Catholic Church’ to whom the Church provided a Catholic burial, and proclaimed himself as ‘the Moses’ who would lead the Tamil nation from the bondage of Sinhalese-Buddhists to the land chosen for them by God: Eelam. He leads the Global Tamil Forum.
- S Jebanesan, Bishop of the Church of South India (CSI), who said he was working on a theology for Tamils, that is, excluding Sinhala Christians!
- Prof. S Chandrakanthan, attached to the Theology Department, Toronto University, Canada
- Rev. Dick Wootton of Uniting Church, Melbourne, Australia
- Bishop Kenneth Fernando of the Anglican Church, visited Prabhakaran with Charles Abeysekera and Jayadeva Uyangoda and announced, “Prabhakaran is humane” shocking all
- Rev Sr. Mary Barbara, Dr Anita Nesiah, M. Rajasigham, Joe William and T. Jayasingham of the National Peace Council
- Rajappu Joseph, Bishop of Mannar, declared open the ‘Embassy of the Tamil Eelam’, the Eelam House in London.
The Mylapore Diocese works closely with the former Tamil Nadu chief Minister while the CSI Church of South India keeps ties with the present Chief Minister. Virtually the entire Tamil clergy of India supported the LTTE, as did the Sinhala Catholic and Christian clergy and influential evangelical elites.
LTTE Voice of Tigers tied up with Radio Veritas, a Catholic broadcasting station run by the Asian Catholic Bishops Conference based in The Philippines. The Tamil Service of the Radio Veritas is run by the Tamil Catholics of Tamil Nadu. Voice of Tigers had a “coordinating office” inside St. Sebastian’s Church in Mallavi, Wanni; the office was opened by the pro-LTTE Bishop of Mannar Fr. Rayappu Joseph. He played a key role in getting the army out of the Madhu Church premises (in Mannar) while allowing LTTE to operate from inside the Church!
Incidentally, Jaffna Mayor and MP of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party, Alfred Duraiappa, Prabhakaran’s first assassination, had got off at the Madhu Church before proceeding to Jaffna. Many believe it was a tip off from the Church that informed Prabhakaran of Duraiappah’s arrival in Jaffna, leading to his death.
The National Christian Council of SL and affiliates (SL Baptist Sangamaya, Christian Reformed Church of SL, Diocese of Kurunegala of the Church of Ceylon, Diocese of Colombo of the Church of Ceylon, Methodist Church, Sri Lanka, Presbyterian Church, Jaffna Diocese of the Church of South India, The Salvation Army, YWCA of Sri Lanka, YMCA of Sri Lanka, Ceylon Bible Society, Christian Literature Society, Students Christian Movement, Commission for Justice and Peace) have been working to balkanize Sri Lanka and colluded with LTTE in tarnishing the image of the country. This is proven by the World Council of Churches promoting the concept of traditional homeland theory in 1994 at the UNHRC in Geneva.
National Peace Council was formed in 1995 with the backing of NCCSL donors, including Catholic Agency for Overseas Development, NORAD, SLIDA and a number of EU, German donor organizations.
NCCSL and supporters take great pains to deny that Sinhala Buddhists played a role in building the Sri Lankan nation. Favorite topics include “state colonization”, “Tamil homeland” “ethnic war”, “Sinhala Buddhist chauvinism”, “genocide of Tamils” etc. They have never referred to LTTE as a terrorist organization and rarely mention its atrocities. Their reports and papers end up being quoted by the West. The concept of “self-determination” is being pushed by these Church forces to facilitate creation of a Church-sponsored state.
Rev. Father Tissa Balasooriya needs special mention for his attempts to build bridges and unite people rather than disunite them.
LTTE against Tamil Hindus
Tamil Hindus need to realize they were not and are not part of any Eelam being promoted in Tamil Nadu or Sri Lanka. There are enough clues for Tamil Hindus to realize this if they open their eyes and think.
- a) Prabhakaran demanding a separate state before highlighting discrimination clearly indicates the end goal devoid of compromise. LTTE did not speak on behalf of Tamils discriminated in other parts of the world, which shows its lack of real concern for Tamils except to establish the separate state for the Christian West. That separate state was not meant for Tamil Hindus.
- b) Why did Prabhakaran kill the entire moderate thinking Tamil Hindu leaders, politicians, academics and people respected in society? Did Prabhakaran’s actions show any evidence that he or the LTTE were interested in protecting and fostering Tamil Hindu culture? The reality is that Prabhakaran made a mockery of Hindus and Hindu culture – Hindus lost lives and property and a rift was created between Hindus and Buddhists in Sri Lanka (both followers of native Indian civilisation and religions and culturally closer than all others). LTTE ruled 90% of the Tamil Hindus through fear.
- c) By breaking the rigid caste factor LTTE was helping a long term plan.
- d) Why were Western nations so supportive of the LTTE quest as to allow London to be openly known as its international headquarters?
- e) Can Tamil Hindus and Buddhists not see the efforts being made through pro-Christian media channels to chagrin Buddhists and Hindus?
- f) Can Tamil Hindus and Buddhists not see how many pro-Christian humanitarian organizations set up over three decades actually employed non-Christians? See how economically disadvantaged the ordinary Hindus and especially Buddhists are.
Church influence on India
There is little doubt that the Church strategy is to turn Tamil Nadu into a Christian state. Investments made in communication networks, journalism and other mass communication, television networks, schools, buying acres of land, putting up prayer houses close to Hindu temples, establishing foreign Christian missionaries, presence of NGOs, AID agencies and financing various projects is clear evidence.
That is not all – the Church’s investments include using human weaknesses to plant Christians into ruling families, and generous donations that assure silence of politicians.
The Church knows how to use money – the target audience invariably includes self-serving politicians, the vulnerable, the ambitious and the greedy. Through them the damage is artfully executed.
The power of the Church is such that the present Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu even repealed the anti-conversion law (in 2004) implemented by her own Government. For this she was rewarded with the Golden Star for Dignity and Honor from the International Human Rights Defense Committee, a Christian body funded by USAID. She was also awarded with the Bharath Jyothi in 2005 and evangelist KA Paul presented Rs. 1 crore for tsunami relief. In 2003, Sri Lanka’s Buddhist and Hindu leaders also drafted an anti-conversion bill, but heavy Church influence upon the Government has ensured reluctance to implement it.
There are some 3000 Churches/para-churches in and around Chennai, 46 Bible colleges, 23 Christian media centers, 122 Christian magazines in English and Tamil, 114 church planting missions. The Church sponsors rallies, posters, conventions etc. Christianity is broadcast via national Doordarshan, satellite/cable channels of GOD TV, CBN, TBN, MiracleNet, Daystar TV, Raj TV, Zee TV, Vijay TV, Blessing TV, Angel TV, Shalom TV, Jeevan TV and web-based telecasts like Jesus Calls, Num.TV. These Christian channels are relayed to 216 cities across India to an audience of 21million.
The Church’s successes in India include Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and the coastal states of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. South of Cuddalore every fishing hamlet along Tamil Nadu’s vast coastline is almost 100% Christian with the Church getting Tamil Nadu fishermen to intrude into Sri Lankan waters with a game-plan to exert pressure on both Delhi and Sri Lanka and to provoke.
The strategy of the evangelists is to continuously provoke people who do not agree with their line of thinking to the point of provoking attack and thereafter accusing them of intolerance, fanaticism, and being communal. The increase of mosques/churches in Buddhist hinterland is one such example. Of course, biased coverage is backed by reports that claim religious freedom is deteriorating due to Buddhist racists in Sri Lanka!
What we see before us is the application of Dominion-ism, where Christians believe they have a God-given right to rule all earthly institutions. It is a political agenda, rather than a theological one, which is why there are Christians who do not accept this methodology. Most Christians are ignorant of these pan-Christian geo-regional plans.
The situation in South Asia is that there is a plan to destroy Hindu control in Tamil Nadu and Buddhist control in Sri Lanka. Pro-Christian politicians and self-serving non-Christian politicians are being influenced to legally and constitutionally change provisions that place Hinduism and Buddhism at official levels. The changes recommended to the national anthem, national ID cards, suggestion to remove Sinhala/Tamil New Year, blocking anti-conversion laws etc, are ploys being used.
India’s stance on Sri Lanka after 2004 under the Italian leadership of the Congress is pertinent. Tamil Nadu politicians are acting under orders and India’s Central Government, at least the Hindu leaders, must realize the impending dangers for their country. The country’s ruling party chairperson is no friend to India.
The dangers India faces is the gullibility of political parties in Tamil Nadu to Christian strategies and the cluelessness of the BJP in Tamil Nadu giving Church-run Congress a cakewalk to balkanize India totally, ridiculing the 82% Hindus of Bharat.
The way ahead is to revive the Hindu-Buddhist unity that the colonials purposely destroyed. For that, a strong political agenda must prevail in the Hindu leadership of India while a complimentary Buddhist scenario must prevail in Sri Lanka to save the two nations from disintegrating.
- Tamils and Sinhalese must re-unite
- Buddhists and Hindu’s must reunite
- Both have no fear of converting each other and both are culturally linked
The leaderships of both nations need to realize the dangers that lurk for both nations and their people and place their own ambitions aside to ensure that two of the oldest cultures of the world doesn’t fall to ruin by the decisions they take or do not take. – Vijayavaani, 4 April 2013
» The author is a keen observer of contemporary affairs and a Sri Lanka national.
- No genocide of Tamils in Sri Lanka, Mr Yashwant Sinha – Shenali Waduge
- Sri Lanka: A scapegoat for Tamil political games – Swapan Dasgupta
- Sri Lanka heals from civil war – Amy Karafin
- Indian Churches must publish a White Paper on their business operations – R. L. Francis
- Christian imperialism in India – Gautam Sen
- VIDEO: The Role of Evangelicals in US Imperialism – Iain Buchanan
- Tamil Nadu Politics: Cancerous Church eats into Dravidian parties – Radha Rajan
- Christian denigration of Buddhism and conversion of the vulnerable – J. Goonetilleke
- WORLD VISION: Christian NGO engaged in culture murder not social service – V.K. Shashikumar
- Christianity & Islam: Politics masquerading as religion – Sita Ram Goel
- Jesus Christ: An Artifice for Aggression – Sita Ram Goel