From: Savarkar Vinayak < >
“Tolerance Becomes a Crime When Applied to Evil.” – (Thomas Mann)
We the Hindus were Tolerant and We became Intolerant!
* When Undivided India was partitioned into Islamic Pakistan and multi religious “India” we were tolerant
* When Internal Kashmir issue was internationalized by Nehru (for no good reason leading to ever burning problem/ killings by jihadists) through UNO we were tolerant
* When Uniform Civil Code was not implemented and instead Hindu Marriages Act 1957, which excluded Christians and Muslims under so called Nehruvian Secularism, we were tolerant
* When Nehru (who refused to listen to then Army Gen) did a Himalayan blunder in 1962 Indo China war where we lost 10,000 sq km of territory, we were tolerant
* When 90,000 Pakistani prisoners of war were set free by Indira Gandhi through Shimla Accord (without getting POK in return) we were tolerant
* When the word “Secularism (to appease Muslims and Christians for vote bank politics)” was introduced quickly in the constitution in 1976, we were tolerant
* When the “Secular” government controlled Hindu temples, but let Churches/ Mosques to freely function (indulge in all sorts of anti-Hindu activities) we were tolerant
* When Haj Subsidies (but not for any Hindu festivals) were given, we were tolerant
* When E V Ramaswamy Naicker derided Hindu gods, slipper garlanded Lord Rama and carried out nude procession of Lord Ayyappa, and the Seculars and Liberals were supporting the same, we were tolerant
* When the same Naicker once said that “If you see a Brahmin and a snake, leave the snake and hit the Brahmin (leading to killing,)” we were tolerant
* When Indira Gandhi imposed emergency for two years and arrested her opponents, we were tolerant!
* When Congressmen went on a rampage against Sikhs in 1984 post Indira Gandhi’s death, and when Rajiv Gandhi justified “If a Banyan tree falls, the whole earth will shake,” we were tolerant!
* When Rajiv Gandhi Govt. overruled a Supreme Court judgement in the famous Shah Bano case through a parliamentary resolution for vote bank politics, we were tolerant!
* When since 1989, five lakh Kashmiri Hindus were driven out of the valley and when hundreds of their temples were destroyed, we were tolerant!
* When Bombs exploded at Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Patna, Jaipur etc. etc. we were tolerant
* When Kar Sevaks were burned alive in a train in Godhra we were tolerant
* When 26/11 Kasab was fed Biriyani in jail and was offered a fair trial, we were tolerant
* When corruption was rampant in Congress regime vis a vis Bofors Scam, 2G Scam, Coal Gate etc., we were tolerant!
* When M F Hussain drew Hindu gods obscene and the media projected it as freedom of expression, we were tolerant
* When an Ex-Prime Minister named Manmohan Singh said “Muslims have the first right in the country’s resources,” we were tolerant
* When the French Journalist Francoise Gautier’s exhibition on Aurangazeb was blocked by local goons in Chennai, we were tolerant!
* When Da Vinci code could not be screened across India as some Christians found it objectionable, we were tolerant!
* When Karunanidhi said, “Lord Ram was a drunkard. Which engineering college did he study,” we were tolerant!
* When Islamist actor Sharuk Khan played the victim card in “My name is Khan”, we were tolerant
* When Kamal Hassan had to censor some scenes from Vishwaroopam objectionable to Muslims, we were tolerant!
* When Islamist Actor Amir Khan played a pro separatist cum Hero role in the movie Fanna, we were tolerant
* When the same Amir Khan derided some Hindu religious practices in “PK”, we were tolerant
The list will go on and on.
But in Modi Government – a Ghar Waapsi, an isolated street level Dadri incident, or a church attack by a few thieves made us Intolerant!
Some leftist writers will return awards, Islamist Amir Khan will teach lessons on tolerance, and media will carry them as headlines!
Now do you understand who is behind the “Intolerance” drama?