From: Rajput < >
Letter to PM Modi
Dear Dr. Kumar,
You have done the best thing by proposing clear steps for Shri Modi to undertake within a time frame.
Sometime back I wrote on similar lines and present the points hereunder. Some are, admittedly, the same as in your list-
- NEW CONSTITUTION is a must since the REGIME is new and entirely different in ethos and integrity from the previous (dynastic) one.
- Trial of all the scammers, fraudsters and LAND grabbers is overdue. Crime should never pay, especially crime against PEOPLE and COUNTRY.
- Strict ban on Muslim marriage practice, that is, up to FOUR wives ‘as per Koran’.
- Ban the conversion of Hindu brides. The groom should be required to convert voluntarily to the Faith or Religion of the bride.
- Construction of the most important historic national TEMPLE in the country at AYODHYA must receive highest priority.
- Trial of all the criminals who carried out massacres, or incited the mobs to kill innocent Sikhs in Delhi and elsewhere in October/November 1984.
- Public enquires should be held on the worst ever defeat and surrender of our history, that is, the unconditional surrender of vast territories to the Indian Muslims in 1947 without ensuring the safety of Hindus, especially their daughters.
- A similar public enquiry should be held to probe into Prime Minister Maimoona Begum’s motivation (as a Muslim convert) to attack Sri Harmandir Sahib, the Sikhs’ holiest shrine in Amritsar that is held in equal reverence and esteem by the Hindus all over the world.
- Repeal of Article 370 in Constitution immediately in order to INTEGRATE the State of Jammu & Kashmir in the country and to end the “DISPUTED” status of the State that is the main cause of Muslim militancy and terrorism there.
- A nationwide poll on the topic, “DO HINDUS FEEL SAFE IN HINSUDTHAN?” should be carried out as soon as possible and then suitable measures taken to identify and eradicate the causes of those fears.
- All the roads, parks, institutions and public buildings named after ONE dynasty, and the previous brutal invaders, ought to be RE-NAMED to reflect the values of our native culture and to honor our sages and warriors.
- The “bogus” (sarkari) “samadhis” of former prime ministers should be demolished and replaced by parks and gardens or public libraries.
- In view of the deadly devastating PARTITION based on ‘head count’, a close watch must be kept on MUSLIM numbers in the population. This measure is vital for Bharat’s self defence and survival as a Hindu “desh”. It is suggested that Muslim couples should be restricted to a maximum of TWO children. Tax should be levied on additional children born to Muslim parents.
- The “Ghar Wapsi” drive should be invigorated and boosted. Bharat is among only three countries on earth where Prophets were born. The other two are ISRAEL and SAUDI ARABIA. Hence “ghar wapsi” is like coming back to the fold of our own prophets (“AVATARS”) like Sri Ram, Sri Krishna and Guru Nanak Devji.
In a spiritually rich and divine country like Hindusthan none needs to look towards a FOREIGN spot on earth for peace of mind and salvation after death.
- The nation must confront the scourge of RAPE head on with utmost vigor and resolve. None should dare to molest or rape a girl or woman in Bharat. A special Article in Constitution should ensure the DIGNITY of women in Bharat and prescribe punishment for violation.
12 August 2016.
In a message dated 8/12/2016, Kumar Arun < > writes:
Dear Fellow Bharatiya,
One more time I am compelled to remind you all about the key changes we must demand from Shriman Modi ji but certainly not building Ram mandir in Ayodhya. Our God is not, must not be weak enough to beg His own house from a head of the state. If anything Modi can do in this regard, allow the case go forward in the supreme court for final judgment. VHP, RSS and Dr. Subramanian Swamy will take care of this unnecessary lingering issue. Instead, Modi has time until end of 2017 to fulfill his promises during campaign.
- Mod ji must appoint a 21-member committee to overhaul Gandhi-Nehru constitution and prepare a draft that needs to be
brought on both houses for extensive discussion. The new constitution must be based upon Vedic Philosophies and Traditions.
- Modi ji must give independent authority to religious organizations including thousands of Hindu Mandirs to use the devotees
donations as it fits by the board of directors of the Mandirs.
- Modi ji must take threat of Pakistan seriously and free the hands of military from political handcuff.
- Modi ji must do everything possible to track the black money and punish each and every violators as per the law of the land. He
must not be lenient to Sonia and her heirs as well as all MPs who has been part of the government at any time.
If Modi ji follows simple steps, he might win U. P. and other states to keep his head high or lose altogether in 2019.
Dr. Kumar Arun
f: India Heritage Foundation