From: Deva Sharan Samaroo < >
KASHMIR IS BURNING A FACTUAL SYNOPSIS
WHY OMAR ABDULLA N ENTOURAGE DID NOT APPEAL FOR THE STONE THROWING YOUTHS TO CALM DOWN BEFORE ACCUSING THE DEFENCE FORCES
= SUCH DUPLICITY ARE THEY AGENTS OF ISI N PAKISTAN
READ THE TRUTH BELOW
In spite of Pakistan’s best efforts, Kashmir will always remain an integral part of India, and we will grow stronger with time
Killer rollers -marg
Media and trouble makers thrive on mischief. Everyday, Kashmir is in the news, and its usually portrayed maliciously by many of these elements that India is inhuman, steeped in illegality and is evil.
First the facts.
As per international law, all of Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India. This was effected by the treaty of accession signed between the Maharaja of Kashmir and India on 27th Oct 1947.
- Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh consists of 22 districts, separatist are present only in 5 districts – which represents a mere 15% of the state, and they are all Sunni Muslim. The voices and faces you see on television like Omar Abdullah, Mehbooba Mufti, Yasin Malik, Shabbir Shah, Gilani, Asiya Andrabi and Lone are from this region and sect.
- The state has 12% Shia Muslims, 12-14% Gujjar Muslims and 8% Pahadi Rajput Muslims. It also has significant population of Sufis, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Hindus. None of these communities have any separatist demands.
- The larger two of the three regions of the state consisting of Jammu and Ladakh covering an area of 85,000 square kilometers are not Muslim majority areas, and there has never been any demand of separatism.
- When the terrorist Afzal Guru was hanged, the media made it appear as if the entire state was out on the streets. The reality was that out of 22 districts, there was not a single demonstration in 17 districts and only 5 districts in the Valley saw staged demonstrations.
- Poonch has 90% and Kargil 90% Muslims, but there was no protest in these areas.
- Our perception about Jammu and Kashmir is that a battle between nationalism and separatism is going on for the past 68 years. Nationalism has neither been lost nor will it, because in most areas of the state, majority of the people are nationalists.
- The only legal dispute tenable under international law is, How India should get back areas that are under the illegal occupation of Pakistan and China?
White fire – Vasi V 352
‘Separatism’, ‘dispute’ and ‘autonomy’ are three myths raised by Pakistan and her agents within Kashmir and other parts of India
The State should be considered as one entity like Jammu (with maximum of the ground area), Ladakh and only thereafter Kashmir.
Pakistan and India baiters have been harping on
United Nations Security Council Resolution 47.
The resolution identifies Pakistan as an occupying force and states that in order to bring peace and harmony, the following steps will be undertaken in sequence.
- First Pakistan must demilitarise and withdraw ALL its military forces and nationals used for the purpose of fighting from Kashmir.
- Subsequently India must demilitarise Kashmir
- A plebiscite may be held to determine the will of the people of Kashmir.
Since Pakistan failed to demilitarise, the entire process of normalisation went into a tailspin. That was in 1947, it is now 2016. In November 2010 the United Nations removed Jammu and Kashmir from its list of disputed territories.This UN Resolution is thus dead.
Secondly, the resolution was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of UN Charter.Resolutions passed under Chapter VI of UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability.
Since the government and the armed forces do not speak on the issue, the reporting is left mainly to separatist leaders and politicians, Jihadi terrorists, and the media. That most of these people and organisations who owe their loyalty and livelihood to foreigners, the reports will unjustifiably portray India in a bad light.
Muslim Pakistan’s national identity is defined by a single dimension of being anti India and the destruction of secular India. Fake issues and imaginary threats from India are constantly raked up to provide justification for the Pakistan army to control the reins of power. Pakistan has lost all the wars they have waged against India. Pakistan claims concern for muslim brothers in Kashmir, while simultaneously abducting, torturing and exterminating large number of Baluchis,and Pashtuns, shows its desire for conflict with India.
Pakistan because of its terrorist activities and toxic behaviour, is on very bad terms and in conflict with all its neighbours be it India, Afghanistan or Bangladesh.
The Pakistani leadership and Army have bankrupted and impoverished Pakistan by wasting money and resources on useless confrontations. Pakistan is using Kashmir merely as an issue to harm India by waging a proxy war using terrorism, with the hope of bleeding India with a thousand cuts.
The ONLY condition required is PUT THE COUNTRY ABOVE YOUR RELIGION is also the guarantee for peace and prosperity in the whole world. Prophets come and go but Mother Earth is eternal. Hence our FIRST loyalty should be to MOTHER figuratively and literally.
Truly great are those who honour their mothers and also as logical extension their COUNTRY.
In spite of Pakistan’s best efforts, Kashmir will always remain an integral part of India, and we will grow stronger with time.