From: Jayesh Patel < > wrote:
Worth thinking about you pass on to like minded people
Would Non-Resident Indians be willing to Boycott Pakistani-Owned Businesses on a Daily Basis after Uri Attack ?
This would include Completely and Permanently Boycotting all Pakistani-owned Businesses, Petrol Stations (Gas Stations), Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Fast Food Franchises etc. in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, Gulf Countries, Singapore, South Korea, Japan etc. and Spreading the Word in your Circles.
Why is this Peaceful Boycott essential? Because:
- Non-Resident Pakistanis are the sword arm and assets of Pakistan. They are the provocateurs openly holding the “Crescent and Star” flags of Pakistan aloft in foreign countries, even after being fully aware of the nefarious role of Pakistan in global terrorism.
- Expatriate Pakistanis use millions of dollars from their business profits (i.e. your money) to fund/conduct anti-India protests and seminars, lobbying groups for Kashmiri terrorists and Islamic conversion of Hindu/Sikh girls.
- Non-Resident Pakistanis fund Pakistan’s weak economy through billions of dollars of overseas remittances. It is this money that Pakistani ISI uses to carry out thousands of terror attacks in every Indian city for several decades, including 26/11 Attacks (Mumbai), Attacks against Indian Army and Genocide of Kashmiri Hindus.
- Even second-generation and third-generation Pakistani expatriates are ungrateful to their host countries and seek to sabotage the same countries that has given them shelter. They run the worst sex-grooming rings of thousands of young girls in UK.
- Non-Resident Pakistanis have funded, joined or carried out innumerable terrorist attacks in every foreign country they live in, be it USA (9/11), UK (7/7), Canada, Australia etc through their well-entrenched network.
Dear NRIs … Boycott Pakistani-owned Businesses !
Stop Funding Islamic Terror Against India with YOUR money.
Please turn this Boycott gradually into a Well-Organised Campaign.
Give your business ONLY to Non-Pakistani-owned Businesses, Petrol Stations (Gas Stations), Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Fast Food Franchises etc in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, Gulf Countries, Singapore, South Korea, Japan etc !
Boycott Pakistani-owned Businesses ! Cripple them economically and financially ! Make their businesses go bankrupt in the most peaceful manner. That is the only way they will stop funding terror and shedding Indian blood.
When in doubt, always ask the business-owner if he is Pakistani. To fleece their clientele, they typically try to go “under the radar” by pretending to be Indian or “Desi” (South Asian).
Please exercise your democratic right in a free society to choose whom you wish to give or not give your hard-earned money to. Every penny counts !
Encourage your Indian, Western and Asian friends, relatives, colleagues and neighbours in USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, Gulf Countries,Singapore, South Korea, Japan to also join this Non-Violent Boycott.
Kindly share this message with your NRI friends or relatives via Email, Whatsapp, Facebook or Twitter.